How has 2018 been treating you so far? I hope that this year brings you good health, success and happiness. I also wish you good skin, this year. We often take our skin for granted and don’t take adequate care of it. Since all of us lead hectic lives in big cities with high levels of pollution, skincare is of utmost importance.
By the way, have you taken your skin resolutions for the year yet? Take them today on <link> and you could win skincare products from Oriflame.
Recently, I noticed premature signs of ageing on my skin. There were fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dullness. This left me perturbed and worried. Just then, I came across the Optimals Age Revive range. This is a high-quality anti-ageing skincare range which consists of 6 products, crafted with Swedish natural ingredient blends. The products under the range are –
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Day Cream SPF 15
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Night Cream
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk and Eye Makeup Remover
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Toner
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Serum
- Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
I would highly recommend purchasing the whole range together because for best results, it is advised to follow the Age Revive routine which consists of using all the products. So, for all your anti-ageing needs, do follow the routine below.
- Cleanse and Tone: Use both the cleansing milk and the toner for this step. I use heavy makeup and this cleanser was super effective for removing all the last traces of makeup effectively. This is something very few cleansers actually manage to do but this one does a great job. The toner too is really refreshing and left my skin feeling soft and comfortable.
- Eyes: Often, in any skincare routine, we tend to forget about our eyes. However, this is one of the most crucial steps because the skin under our eyes is the softest and most sensitive. The Optimals Age Revive Eye Cream not just helped reduce puffiness and dark circles, but also helped me feel and look rejuvenated.
- Boost: Use the serum for this step. Make sure you gently massage the serum on to your face to give it a lift and give it the hydration it deserves. Over time, I have noticed a reduction in my wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moisturize: A lot of us tend to use a moisturizer only once a day. However, it is best for the skin to have a different day and night cream. The Optimals Age Revive Day Cream SPF 15 helped protect my skin against sun damage which is really important in a country like ours. The Night Cream, on the other hand, was just the hydration my skin needed at the end of a long day and I would wake up to soft skin, every morning!
Overall, I highly recommend the Optimals Anti-Ageing range to anyone who faces any of the above mentioned skin concerns. I have used it for about a month, it hardly takes 2 minutes to complete the entire routine and the results are absolutely astounding. I feel confident and look younger!
Have you tried the range yet? Don’t forget to share your thoughts in comments below.
Let us make 2018 the year of good skin!