Graphic tights were introduced to the fashion world quite a few seasons back, but it was only until recently that I saw someone actually wear them on the street. When they were introduced, the motive was to use tights for every occasion and not just to the gym or workout session.
With ‘Graphic Tights’ making an entry, I totally believe that this clothing piece has made it pretty easy for anyone to dress up in flat five minutes. All you need to do is, pick a printed pair of tights and team with a basic t-shirt and very few accessories.
So, what are ‘Graphic Tights?’
Another fad? You bet your life not. As mentioned, it has been in the scenario for a fairly good time, but has just made a late entry on the streets. I have seen it in pretty prints and can’t wait to buy one for myself!
Here are a few popular types of graphic tights:
1. Galaxy Tights: These resemble the galaxy! Pretty obvious, isn’t it? I think this would go great with any basic georgette, chiffon, cotton shirt and definitely a head turner.
2. Stripe it up: Stripes have been in trend for the longest time and they’re not really going anywhere. My personal favourite has to be nautical stripes.
3. Blooming flowers: Floral prints are forever in and with summers approaching in no time, floral will be here again.
4. Aztec prints: Introduced late last year, the funky tribal print has been a rage. Honestly, I love it too. Its effortless, celeb’s favourite and oh-so-stylish.
5. Polka dots: Fashion repeats itself with time and polka dots seem to its favourite one. Do I even need to introduce them? I mean Polka dots go with everything and look great on everyone!
6. Newspaper Print: This one is probably the most popular among girls. It’s pretty, chic and screams fashion.
Which one is your favourite?
Let me know!
Lots of luv,